The Mindful Cook Food Retreats are ideal for women wanting a break in a beautiful location with some time to focus purely on food, and their health and happiness.
The retreat is a two night break at the beautiful, 5 star Tripadvisor rated, Breathing Space in Norfolk and combines some simple food preparation and cooking, fun activities that focus on creativity and mindfulness and an evening meditation.
What you will get:
- 2 nights bed and breakfast in gorgeously comfortable accommodation in a stunning location.
- Dinner on both nights and lunch on the Saturday.
- The opportunity to take part in some mindful food prep and learn how to prepare and cook some colourful, healthy dishes that you can re-create at home and share with friends and family.
- Gain an understanding of how to ditch diets for good and learn to eat mindfully.
- Get inspired to be more creative in the kitchen and share ideas with like-minded women.
- Learn some frameworks and tips for meal planning.
- Change your mind-set and eat for a brighter mood and greater happiness.
- Most of all, take time for yourself, experience and taste some new things, leave with a folder full of new recipes and the know-how to re-create them at home, and have good fun!
The retreat starts around 4pm on a Friday and finishes at 11am on the Sunday morning.
Comments from previous guests:
Have just returned home totally inspired and relaxed after a wonderful weekend of mindful cooking. Josie put her heart and soul into making a fun and educational weekend. I feel privileged to have meet such a fabulous group of ladies to enjoy my time at Breathing Space.
Thank you for exciting this cook into thinking further outside the box and give me the opportunity to try some new food!
I have just spent a weekend away at breathing space with an awesome group of ladies to join the mindful cook course run by Josie who discusses the food and menus and the nutritional balance of a good menu and food planning. She is truly passionate about the subject and this shines through in the loving attention to detail and preparation of the food, which we all ate with gusto. I have a lot of new recipes to try and intend to expand my experimental side. Thank you for sharing your love of good food with me, as you know you have already been entered into my cooking folder of go to recipes
I had the most fantastic time at this retreat – it was relaxing but we packed loads in ! Josie is a brilliant cook and her passion and love are in everything she cooks – I highly recommend this course as an enriching and inspirational experience