Kick off the summer with an escape to the country for a little ‘you time’.
THIS RETREAT IS NOW SOLD OUT – THERE ARE STILL PLACES AVAILABLE ON THE SEPTEMBER RETREAT.
This weekend is all about well-being and the lifestyle areas where making small changes can have a big impact on how you feel. Nutritious food, movement, mindfulness and time for yourself are all important factors in your health and happiness, and this weekend is a gift packed full of all of those!
Come and try some new flavours and dishes, watch some food demonstrations, take part in some simple food preparation, and leave with a folder stuffed full of recipes and the inspiration to re-create them at home.
The weekend features foodie activities, the opportunity to take part in morning yoga, an evening guided meditation and free time to do whatever you want. It will get you thinking about your own experiences with food and how food features in your life. But don’t worry! We won’t be stroking a pear for hours on end, this retreat is designed to provide you with realistic, practical techniques that you can use every day – and more than anything, it’s good fun!
You’ll get to take time out in a beautiful place, learn a little, be inspired, chill out and leave with the recipes and know-how to recreate some healthy meals at home. Refreshed, re-set and re-charged!
Who Should Come Along?
Anyone who is interested in:
- Learning how to prepare simple, healthy, and inspiring food for themselves in a beautiful environment.
- Getting tips on how to eat mindfully, some practical nutritional advice and sharing your experiences with food
- Having a chance to put down the phone (phones are not banned…and neither is alcohol!) but rather a chance to leave the emails behind, get some much needed ‘you time’ and escape.
- Exploring the peaceful & beautiful Norfolk countryside
- Taking in a daily movement class that helps you to tune in and move your body in a positive way. Classes will be aimed at all abilities and there will be something for everyone.
- Nourish your body with healthy, delicious food, try different flavours and taste experiences.
- A perfect mix of movement (yoga/walking/Qigong) and time for the body to rest and rejuvenate – what your body needs to reset and perform at its optimum on return to your everyday
- A chance to truly slow down, escape the ‘noise’ of home and working life and reconnect with yourself. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life it can be easy for your health goals to be de-prioritised month after month….this is an opportunity to get back on track!
The Venue; Breathing Space Norfolk.
Just 2 minutes from the Norfolk broads and 4 miles from the stunning local beaches, Breathing Space is a welcoming holistic bed and breakfast, set in the heart of rural Norfolk. The house, parts of which date back to 1735, has a warm and welcoming feel to it with log burning fires, large comfy sofas, and a gorgeous farmhouse kitchen where we prepare the food and eat together. The house is set in substantial grounds with a lake, and lots of lovely tranquil places to sit, relax or stroll.
You have the choice of taking a room to yourself, or bring a friend or family member and share a twin. Rooms that are not en-suite share a bathroom with one other room.
Breathing Space has a five star rating on Tripadvisor
You can pay in full via the shop or a £100 deposit per person confirms your space, with the balance due by 17th March 2019. After this date, the full price is to be paid in full at the time of booking. To place a deposit, email me on: Josie@themindfulcook.co.uk
We have had the best time here. Relaxing, informative but most of all fun … loved my stay can’t wait to do it all again
You Rock! You have changed my life and continue to help shape a happier future. Thanks so much for being amazingly true!