A Truly Luxurious Weekend Health Retreat
This weekend is all about well-being and the lifestyle areas where making small changes can have a big impact on how you feel. Nutritious food, movement, mindfulness and time for yourself are all important factors in your health and happiness, and this weekend is a gift packed full of all of those!
Come and try some new flavours and dishes, watch some food demonstrations, take part in some simple food preparation, and leave with a folder stuffed full of recipes and the inspiration to re-create them at home.
The Mindful Cook Food and Well-being retreat features foodie activities, the opportunity to take part in morning yoga, an evening guided meditation and free time to do whatever you want. It will get you thinking about your own experiences with food and how food features in your life. But don’t worry! We won’t be stroking a pear for hours on end, this retreat is designed to provide you with realistic, practical techniques that you can use every day – and more than anything, it’s good fun!
You’ll get to take time out in a beautiful place, learn a little, be inspired, chill out and leave with the recipes and know-how to recreate some healthy meals at home. Refreshed, re-set and re-charged!
The Venue, Fishley Hall, Norfolk
Fishley Hall is an extra special venue. It provides the perfect setting for a health retreat to rejuvenate, re-charge and chill out. It’s a perfectly equipped weekend retreat venue, set on a gorgeous working farm, among 350 acres of nature. All of the huge bathrooms have roll top baths and separate showers, and the bedrooms are beautifully comfortable and spacious. There are two comfortable lounges to break out and relax in, and a stunning glass conservatory yoga and meditation space that brings the outside in whilst being lovely and warm.
The venue is just minutes from the Norfolk broads and just 10 miles from the beautiful coastal town of Winterton-On-Sea. It is easily accessible from London via train connections and a lovely local cab company.
Who Should Come Along?
Anyone who is interested in:
- Learning how to prepare simple, healthy, and inspiring food for themselves in a beautiful environment.
- Getting tips on how to eat mindfully, some practical nutritional advice and sharing your experiences with food
- Having a chance to put down the phone (phones are not banned…and neither is alcohol!) but rather a chance to leave the emails behind, get some much needed ‘you time’ and escape.
- Exploring the peaceful & beautiful Norfolk countryside
- Taking in a daily movement class that helps you to tune in and move your body in a positive way. Classes will be aimed at all abilities and there will be something for everyone.
- Nourish your body with healthy, delicious food, try different flavours and taste experiences.
- A perfect mix of movement (yoga/walking/Qigong) and time for the body to rest and rejuvenate – what your body needs to reset and perform at its optimum on return to your everyday
- A chance to truly slow down, escape the ‘noise’ of home and working life and reconnect with yourself. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life it can be easy for your health goals to be de-prioritised month after month….this is an opportunity to get back on track!
Come alone, with a friend/family member or partner! All are welcome 🙂
All the rooms at Fishley Hall are luxuriously comfortable, light and airy, with bags of space. There are 2 rooms with en-suite and all other rooms share a large family bathroom with one other room. All bathrooms are family size with showers and free standing baths. I offer a choice of single occupancy, sharing a twin or one room can be made up for three. You don’t have to have someone to share with as I can match you up in a twin if needed. Contact me for details
You can pay in full via the shop or a £100 deposit per person confirms your space, with the balance due by 14th July 2019. After this date, the full price is to be paid in full at the time of booking. To place a deposit, email me on: Josie@themindfulcook.co.uk