This tart is delicious! Gluten free and dairy free, it has a beautiful baked, biscuit like crust and is bursting with raspberry-ness! You can create other versions using other berries, or a lemon version using zest and juice. It freezes well too, just portion beforehand.
- For the biscuity base:
- 170g Oats
- 170g Almonds
- 1 Heaped Tbsp of Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil melted
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- For the Raspberry Topping:
- 250g Cashew nuts
- 250ml Coconut cream (you can buy this in cartons or pop tins of coconut milk in the fridge and use the cream that gathers at the top)
- 25g Shaved coconut cream (the block type)
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- 250g Fresh Raspberries
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
Soak your cashews in cold water overnight or in boiling water for an hour to soften them.
Preheat the oven to 170°C and line the bottom of a fluted flan case with grease proof paper and grease the inner sides with coconut oil.
Transfer mixture to the flan dish and press down into the dish - you can use a little grease proof paper on the top of it and press down with a plate to get it evenly distributed and packed in.