The Mindful Cook food & well being retreats ar Fishley Hall, Norfolk
This retreat has 5⭐ reviews on Facebook and the venue is 5⭐ rated.The retreats are two nights in beautiful accommodation at a stunning location where you will learn how to create some new healthy dishes, get tips on how to eat mindfully, stretch, take some space and chill out in a relaxed environment. You’ll be invited to take part in some simple food preparation, sample lots of different flavours, and share some amazing meals together.
When it comes to mindfulness, don’t worry! We won’t be stroking a pear for hours on end, this retreat is designed to provide you with realistic, practical techniques that you can use every day – and more than anything, it’s good fun!
There is an opportunity to have an evening guided meditation and early morning yoga session and you are welcome to join in as much or as little as you want with the group, it’s entirely up to you. Nothing about this weekend is obligatory, you can pick and choose whatever you want to do.
Most of all, take time for yourself, experience and taste some new things, leave with a folder full of new recipes and the know-how to re-create them at home, and have good fun!
The retreat starts around 4pm on a Friday and finishes around 11am on the Sunday morning.
The Venue, Fishley Hall, Norfolk
Fishley Hall provides the perfect setting for a health retreat to rejuvenate, re-charge and chill out. It’s a perfectly equipped weekend retreat venue, set on a working farm, among 350 acres of beautiful Norfolk countryside. All the huge bathrooms have roll top baths and separate showers, and the bedrooms are beautifully comfortable and spacious with super comfortable beds. There are two comfortable lounges to break out and relax in, and a stunning glass conservatory yoga and meditation space that brings the outside in whilst being lovely and warm.
The venue is minutes from the Norfolk broads and just 10 miles from the beautiful coastal town of Winterton-On-Sea. It is easily accessible from London via train connections and a lovely local cab company.
All the rooms at Fishley Hall are luxuriously comfortable, light and airy, with bags of space. There are 2 rooms with en-suite and all other rooms share a large family bathroom with one other room. All the bathrooms are huge with showers and free-standing baths. I offer a choice of single occupancy, sharing a twin or one room can be made up for three. Contact me for details.
Who Should Come Along?
Anyone who is interested in:
- Learning how to prepare simple, healthy, and delicious food in a beautiful environment.
- Improving their relationship with food and feeling better in themselves.
- Having a chance to put down the phone (phones are not banned…and neither is alcohol!) but rather a chance to leave the emails behind, get some much needed ‘you time’ and escape.
- Exploring the peaceful & beautiful Norfolk countryside.
- Taking in a daily movement class that helps you to tune in and move your body in a positive way. Classes are aimed at all abilities and there will be something for everyone.
- Nourishing your body with healthy, delicious food, try different flavours and taste experiences.
- A chance to truly slow down, escape the ‘noise’ of home and working life and reconnect with yourself. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life it can be easy for your health goals to be de-prioritised month after month….this is an opportunity to get back on track
The price of the weekend is £450 for a huge room to yourself, or £375 each to share a twin. That price is fully inclusive of the two night’s bed a breakfast, two morning yoga sessions, all delicious, healthy meals, workshops and a mindful meditation session. You can pay in full via the shop or a £100 deposit per person confirms your place, with the balance due two months in advance of the retreat date. After this date, the full price is to be paid in full at the time of booking. To place a deposit, email me on: Josie@themindfulcook.co.uk